Rights & Responsibilities

OSHC Information

If you are a student in Australia, you must have health insurance throughout the whole length of your visa. Even if you are under a tourist or Working Holiday visa, we still advise you to acquire overseas visitor’s health insurance to keep yourself safe throughout your stay in Australia.

Fusion English OSHC Provider is Bupa, and you can find all forms, lists of available doctors and cover information by visiting their website:

Student Rights

The Australian Government wants overseas students in Australia to have a safe, enjoyable and rewarding place to study. Australia’s laws promote quality education and consumer protection for overseas students. These laws are known as the ESOS framework and they include the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000 and the National Code 2007. To find more information about your Rights and Responsibilities as a student, please click here.